We start from the political storms that were only a storm in teacup for stocks. We then continue with oil and see some room for rises before previewing the events of the week.
- Knee-jerk reaction to politics: A potential obstruction of justice by Trump resulted in one down-day in Wall Street. And that’s it. The effect was widespread but short-lived. Looking deeper, we can sometimes distinguish between the effects on stocks and the effects on commodities. We touch on trade, the Fed’s reaction and more.
- Oil on a roll: Talk about an extension of the OPEC / non-OPEC deal meets a surprising slowdown in oil production in the US. Can we expect new highs?
- Preview: The upcoming week features the FOMC meeting minutes, updates on GDP from the US and the UK and also more political mess.
Listen to the podcast here:
- ^ pledge support on Patreon (www.patreon.com)
- ^ http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.marketmoverspodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Market-Movers-May-22-2017.mp3 (www.podtrac.com)
- ^ Download it directly here (www.podtrac.com)
- ^ Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs (www.forexcrunch.com)
from Forex Crunch http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/ForexCrunch/~3/kErpIGpGpA0/
from Online Forex Trading Resource
View thesource article here