The UK election results are now flowing quite rapidly, with declarations of seats mostly confirming the exit polls, that showed a hung parliament. The shock sent the pound down, but it has since recovered. The actual results show an outperformance for Labour. Corbyn could become PM, or at least May could leave Downing Street. Will it necessarily kill the pound? A lot depends on the government, especially if the pro-Remain LibDems are inside. If so, this is one of our 3 reasons for a buying opportunity on GBP/USD.
And not only election results are flowing, but also trading volume. Here is a live blog
The live blog auto-refreshes.
UK elections real results live blog
- ^ exit polls, that showed a hung parliament (www.forexcrunch.com)
- ^ Corbyn could become PM (www.forexcrunch.com)
- ^ especially if the pro-Remain LibDems are inside (www.forexcrunch.com)
- ^ 3 reasons for a buying opportunity on GBP/USD (www.forexcrunch.com)
- ^ Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs (www.forexcrunch.com)
from Forex Crunch http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/ForexCrunch/~3/mHs0_6bjmqg/
from Online Forex Trading Resource
View thesource article here